Ten non government organisations (NGOs) representing twelve separate peer support services have chosen to participate in the project.
The participating NGOs and services are:
Balance Whanganui, Whanganui
Connect Supporting Recovery, Mahi Marumaru and Reach Out, Auckland
Jigsaw Peer Support, Walsh Trust, Auckland
Journeys to Wellbeing, Palmerston North
Junction Peer Support, Turning Point Trust, Tauranga
M.I.S.T , Whanganui
Oasis Network, Lower Hutt
Otago Mental Health Support Trust, Dunedin
Te Roopu Pookai Taaniwhaniwha, Porirua
Kites role in the Toka Tū project is to establish and manage the resources and procedures required for the project to be undertaken.
Project Team and Support personnel at Kites
The project team is responsible for undertaking and/or facilitating all project plan tasks.The group is made up of staff from Kites and experts with skills in research, evaluation, cultural knowledge and information technology.
- Marge Jackson (Project Manager)
- Sarah O'Connor ( Project Specialist)
- Tane Rangihuna (Tikanga Māori)
- Kate McKegg & Debbie Goodwin (Evaluation Partners)
- Dr. Debbie Peterson (Expert Advisor)
- Dr. Sarah Gordon (Expert Advisor)
- Rob Corlett (Data Analysis Systems Specialist)